WoW Joke Kinda CBA WoW Joke Kinda CBA

Skill apparent

You've got some good drawing skill there, would be good to see more stuff from you in the future.

To be honest, didn't stick around to watch the whole thing, got kinda bored. Although I liked the drawing, there wasn't alot else. No spoken audio, reading subtitles sucks... Also, Times New Roman is lame.

Overall good job, go the extra distance to make it special.

Eminem-stan Eminem-stan

Not too shabby

Somewhat sloppy but unique style, so bonus points for that. You've got some decent drawing skills, and you obviously know your way around Flash, so kudos.

Gave you a 3, not the best or most interesting movie I've ever seen, but certainly not even close to the worst.

oldlyshapedchris responds:

thanks!! no one liked my drawing style but you!!

Mac VS PC Quickie Mac VS PC Quickie

hehe

Lol not bad, not bad at all.

Randomly funny.

-Slik

Zer0-exy responds:

Hey it's Rik...yeh thanks.I got a couple more but I'm thinking about not doing them though.Anyway thanks :)

Herbert the flying Turtle Herbert the flying Turtle

Overall just great!

Everything about this movie just all came together to make it amazing. First the voice acting was great, really fit that characters. The animation was also incredible, another high five for that. And of course the story was a classic turned into something hilarious, with great musical addons.

Kudos for awesome flash!
5'd.

-Slik

=l>

Sephy vs Silent Hill 2 Sephy vs Silent Hill 2

Great!

Lol great job dude. Graphics were pretty good, humor excellent. Hammer FTW lol!! I like the multiple endings, gives different perspectives and whatever lol, great stuff!

5'd!

the hammer pwns!!

Mmmmmm Mmmmmm

I want some donuts now...

Seriously, after I'm done writin this I'm heading out to Dunkin to get a box.

Simple graphics, but that's what made it good. Certainly an unexpected ending. If anything, I expected the guy to blow up from getting too fat or something.

Nice job with the audio, probly what made it so good.

3/5, very nice job!

-SlikRik

Dancing Heads (2007) Dancing Heads (2007)

You guys are fuckin lame!

Lol jk, seriously tho great flash, I was doubtful at first when I just saw 2 people dancing back n forth, but then the stove or w/e blew up when I clicked it, so that was cool too.

Great job.

Kritz responds:

Wow. I guess I didn't make the exploding trash-stove-thing as subtle as I thought. Oh well.

I was going to put a spinning banana in the flash animation as the fire showed up (And for a short time there actually was one), but I forgot to save it and I forgot to put it back in.

In pre-production (dare I call it that), I received a few comments about how I should add more than just some guys flying around the screen, but in the end I was lazy and never got around to it (Much like my beloved banana spin).

Cheers for the review, Sliky-boy.

What if u didnt hav tech? What if u didnt hav tech?

Heh, not bad

Pretty good... I'm guessing its not your first, but if it is, great job. Kinda cheesy graphics, but at least you know how to turn cheese into art, if you get me. Music was a nice touch. Next time add a loader and a play button.

happygeegee responds:

hehe thanks, no your right it's not my first but im still pretty new to flash. thanks again.

Legomation Legomation

Not too bad...

That's certainly a unique perspective, Lego people. I don't think I've ever seen a movie done with Legos before, and if I have, it wasn't as good as this one. I gave you a 10 in style for originality.

Good job!

Dragonball X EP1 Invasion Dragonball X EP1 Invasion

Holy Crap!!

Dude, you got some drawing skill, that was good shit! Keep up the uber good work, I wanna see more soon!
5/5